Do we remember the burning of Thailand? – Bangkok Post, June 12, 2011
…Think about the ramifications: There’s a group of people who were willing to burn the country down to the ground to further their political agenda. This was a heinous and treasonous crime.
I don’t need the court to tell me who’s guilty or not. I was there, listening to the speeches on the stage. I was there, interviewing the red shirts on the streets. I was there, on the back of a motorbike weaving through the smoke and ruins – passing cheering and taunting thugs screaming out vengeance and satisfaction…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018