Do we remember the burning of Thailand? – Bangkok Post, June 12, 2011
…Think about the ramifications: There’s a group of people who were willing to burn the country down to the ground to further their political agenda. This was a heinous and treasonous crime.
I don’t need the court to tell me who’s guilty or not. I was there, listening to the speeches on the stage. I was there, interviewing the red shirts on the streets. I was there, on the back of a motorbike weaving through the smoke and ruins – passing cheering and taunting thugs screaming out vengeance and satisfaction…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey