Do we remember the burning of Thailand? – Bangkok Post, June 12, 2011
…Think about the ramifications: There’s a group of people who were willing to burn the country down to the ground to further their political agenda. This was a heinous and treasonous crime.
I don’t need the court to tell me who’s guilty or not. I was there, listening to the speeches on the stage. I was there, interviewing the red shirts on the streets. I was there, on the back of a motorbike weaving through the smoke and ruins – passing cheering and taunting thugs screaming out vengeance and satisfaction…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example