Do we remember the burning of Thailand? – Bangkok Post, June 12, 2011
…Think about the ramifications: There’s a group of people who were willing to burn the country down to the ground to further their political agenda. This was a heinous and treasonous crime.
I don’t need the court to tell me who’s guilty or not. I was there, listening to the speeches on the stage. I was there, interviewing the red shirts on the streets. I was there, on the back of a motorbike weaving through the smoke and ruins – passing cheering and taunting thugs screaming out vengeance and satisfaction…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back