From Thairath, October 31, 2013
Left: We have to listen to the World Court of Justice’s judges’ ruling with calmness for the sake of each others’ peace… [refers to government statements on the Prear Vihear case between Thailand and Cambodia.]
Right: We’ll deny any rulings by the Thai court of justice for the sake of the country’s reconciliation… [refers government statements on the blanket amnesty that would overturn thousands of corruption cases]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019