From Thairath, October 31, 2013
Left: We have to listen to the World Court of Justice’s judges’ ruling with calmness for the sake of each others’ peace… [refers to government statements on the Prear Vihear case between Thailand and Cambodia.]
Right: We’ll deny any rulings by the Thai court of justice for the sake of the country’s reconciliation… [refers government statements on the blanket amnesty that would overturn thousands of corruption cases]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out