From Thairath, October 31, 2013
Left: We have to listen to the World Court of Justice’s judges’ ruling with calmness for the sake of each others’ peace… [refers to government statements on the Prear Vihear case between Thailand and Cambodia.]
Right: We’ll deny any rulings by the Thai court of justice for the sake of the country’s reconciliation… [refers government statements on the blanket amnesty that would overturn thousands of corruption cases]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!