The Nation Versus the Tribe – Bangkok Post, June 13, 2013
…The man in charge of investigating the case is Metropolitan Police Bureau commissioner Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Last year when he received his appointment to the job Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit flew to Hong Kong to meet Thaksin and personally thank him for the promotion.
On his office wall, he placed a framed photo of himself with Thaksin, with the caption ‘’I can have today because you gave it to me’’. He said he will always be loyal to Thaksin and if his loyalty, love and respect is wrong, then, as he told the country, ‘’fire me’’.
A man has his loyalty, love and respect and that is his prerogative. However, it begs the question: would this affect the investigation into the case of Mr Akeyuth?…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies