The Nation Versus the Tribe – Bangkok Post, June 13, 2013
…The man in charge of investigating the case is Metropolitan Police Bureau commissioner Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Last year when he received his appointment to the job Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit flew to Hong Kong to meet Thaksin and personally thank him for the promotion.
On his office wall, he placed a framed photo of himself with Thaksin, with the caption ‘’I can have today because you gave it to me’’. He said he will always be loyal to Thaksin and if his loyalty, love and respect is wrong, then, as he told the country, ‘’fire me’’.
A man has his loyalty, love and respect and that is his prerogative. However, it begs the question: would this affect the investigation into the case of Mr Akeyuth?…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets