The Nation Versus the Tribe – Bangkok Post, June 13, 2013
…The man in charge of investigating the case is Metropolitan Police Bureau commissioner Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Last year when he received his appointment to the job Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit flew to Hong Kong to meet Thaksin and personally thank him for the promotion.
On his office wall, he placed a framed photo of himself with Thaksin, with the caption ‘’I can have today because you gave it to me’’. He said he will always be loyal to Thaksin and if his loyalty, love and respect is wrong, then, as he told the country, ‘’fire me’’.
A man has his loyalty, love and respect and that is his prerogative. However, it begs the question: would this affect the investigation into the case of Mr Akeyuth?…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example