From Manager, June 26, 2013
Wife: What’s wrong?… I see you pay respect to him everyday.
Caption: Maybe it’s not sacred anymore.
[In the cartoon, the image of Thaksin replaces the Thai King’s image on the wall of a Thaksin devotee. The cartoon implies that farmers who are used to the rice pledging money from the government became disillusioned when the government was considering cutting the price from 15,000 baht/ton to 12,000 baht/ton.]
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017