From Manager, June 26, 2013
Wife: What’s wrong?… I see you pay respect to him everyday.
Caption: Maybe it’s not sacred anymore.
[In the cartoon, the image of Thaksin replaces the Thai King’s image on the wall of a Thaksin devotee. The cartoon implies that farmers who are used to the rice pledging money from the government became disillusioned when the government was considering cutting the price from 15,000 baht/ton to 12,000 baht/ton.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth