From Manager, June 26, 2013
Wife: What’s wrong?… I see you pay respect to him everyday.
Caption: Maybe it’s not sacred anymore.
[In the cartoon, the image of Thaksin replaces the Thai King’s image on the wall of a Thaksin devotee. The cartoon implies that farmers who are used to the rice pledging money from the government became disillusioned when the government was considering cutting the price from 15,000 baht/ton to 12,000 baht/ton.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking