From Manager, June 26, 2013
Wife: What’s wrong?… I see you pay respect to him everyday.
Caption: Maybe it’s not sacred anymore.
[In the cartoon, the image of Thaksin replaces the Thai King’s image on the wall of a Thaksin devotee. The cartoon implies that farmers who are used to the rice pledging money from the government became disillusioned when the government was considering cutting the price from 15,000 baht/ton to 12,000 baht/ton.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?