Chuvit: Bangkok casinos have reopened – Bangkok Post, August 6, 2012
…He named them as:
1. King Petch casino in Petchburi Soi 5
2. Ood Tai casino in Sukhumvit Soi 77 (On Nut)
3. Loy Faa casino in Pinklao area
4. Sor casino in Bang Kapi area (Lat Phrao Soi 112 and 119)
5. Wang Hin Intersection casino, opposite Tesco-Lotus supermarket’s Wang Hin branch
6. Nok Khao casino at the 11 kilometre marker on the local road, near Wat Samian Naree.
He said the casinos are open 24 hours every day, including public holidays…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- The outrageous denial
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions