Chuvit: Bangkok casinos have reopened – Bangkok Post, August 6, 2012
…He named them as:
1. King Petch casino in Petchburi Soi 5
2. Ood Tai casino in Sukhumvit Soi 77 (On Nut)
3. Loy Faa casino in Pinklao area
4. Sor casino in Bang Kapi area (Lat Phrao Soi 112 and 119)
5. Wang Hin Intersection casino, opposite Tesco-Lotus supermarket’s Wang Hin branch
6. Nok Khao casino at the 11 kilometre marker on the local road, near Wat Samian Naree.
He said the casinos are open 24 hours every day, including public holidays…
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd