Chuvit: Bangkok casinos have reopened – Bangkok Post, August 6, 2012
…He named them as:
1. King Petch casino in Petchburi Soi 5
2. Ood Tai casino in Sukhumvit Soi 77 (On Nut)
3. Loy Faa casino in Pinklao area
4. Sor casino in Bang Kapi area (Lat Phrao Soi 112 and 119)
5. Wang Hin Intersection casino, opposite Tesco-Lotus supermarket’s Wang Hin branch
6. Nok Khao casino at the 11 kilometre marker on the local road, near Wat Samian Naree.
He said the casinos are open 24 hours every day, including public holidays…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017