Chuvit: Bangkok casinos have reopened – Bangkok Post, August 6, 2012
…He named them as:
1. King Petch casino in Petchburi Soi 5
2. Ood Tai casino in Sukhumvit Soi 77 (On Nut)
3. Loy Faa casino in Pinklao area
4. Sor casino in Bang Kapi area (Lat Phrao Soi 112 and 119)
5. Wang Hin Intersection casino, opposite Tesco-Lotus supermarket’s Wang Hin branch
6. Nok Khao casino at the 11 kilometre marker on the local road, near Wat Samian Naree.
He said the casinos are open 24 hours every day, including public holidays…
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?