Chuvit: Bangkok casinos have reopened – Bangkok Post, August 6, 2012
…He named them as:
1. King Petch casino in Petchburi Soi 5
2. Ood Tai casino in Sukhumvit Soi 77 (On Nut)
3. Loy Faa casino in Pinklao area
4. Sor casino in Bang Kapi area (Lat Phrao Soi 112 and 119)
5. Wang Hin Intersection casino, opposite Tesco-Lotus supermarket’s Wang Hin branch
6. Nok Khao casino at the 11 kilometre marker on the local road, near Wat Samian Naree.
He said the casinos are open 24 hours every day, including public holidays…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?