From Daily News, September 29, 2017
Title: Prison… Thailand 4.0
Red sign at left: A prison for the rich
IN the open door: Jailed Poo [nickname of Yingluck] 5 years–escaped
Blue sign at right: A prison for the poor
[In Thailand, criminal procedures for the poor are completed almost instantly with long sentences handed out.
For the rich, cases take a long time and the very elite–such as former PM Yingluck or the Red Bull heir–are not expected to serve time at all.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!