From Thairath, February 3, 2014
Title: Died with a number of ballots
On top of the ballot box: The election was completed. Almost 90% go for voting.
On the front of the ballot box: People who love democracy. Don’t want PCAD.
Phi Nooring: Please help send Kamnan back home.
A mouse: Good will triumph over evil.
[The box shows Suthep, also known as “Kamnan” (as he started his political career as a kamen or head of a subdistrict) in a ballot box. Suthep is also the leader of the anti-government group the People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD). The cartoon contends the people do not support him and voted despite the boycott.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?