From Thairath, February 3, 2014
Title: Died with a number of ballots
On top of the ballot box: The election was completed. Almost 90% go for voting.
On the front of the ballot box: People who love democracy. Don’t want PCAD.
Phi Nooring: Please help send Kamnan back home.
A mouse: Good will triumph over evil.
[The box shows Suthep, also known as “Kamnan” (as he started his political career as a kamen or head of a subdistrict) in a ballot box. Suthep is also the leader of the anti-government group the People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD). The cartoon contends the people do not support him and voted despite the boycott.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts