From Thairath, February 3, 2014
Title: Died with a number of ballots
On top of the ballot box: The election was completed. Almost 90% go for voting.
On the front of the ballot box: People who love democracy. Don’t want PCAD.
Phi Nooring: Please help send Kamnan back home.
A mouse: Good will triumph over evil.
[The box shows Suthep, also known as “Kamnan” (as he started his political career as a kamen or head of a subdistrict) in a ballot box. Suthep is also the leader of the anti-government group the People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD). The cartoon contends the people do not support him and voted despite the boycott.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!