From Thairath, February 3, 2014
Title: Died with a number of ballots
On top of the ballot box: The election was completed. Almost 90% go for voting.
On the front of the ballot box: People who love democracy. Don’t want PCAD.
Phi Nooring: Please help send Kamnan back home.
A mouse: Good will triumph over evil.
[The box shows Suthep, also known as “Kamnan” (as he started his political career as a kamen or head of a subdistrict) in a ballot box. Suthep is also the leader of the anti-government group the People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD). The cartoon contends the people do not support him and voted despite the boycott.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in