From Thairath, February 3, 2014
Title: Died with a number of ballots
On top of the ballot box: The election was completed. Almost 90% go for voting.
On the front of the ballot box: People who love democracy. Don’t want PCAD.
Phi Nooring: Please help send Kamnan back home.
A mouse: Good will triumph over evil.
[The box shows Suthep, also known as “Kamnan” (as he started his political career as a kamen or head of a subdistrict) in a ballot box. Suthep is also the leader of the anti-government group the People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD). The cartoon contends the people do not support him and voted despite the boycott.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter