Democrats call for end to intimidation of govt critics by the red shirts – The Nation, August 28, 2011
…Democrat spokesman Chavanond Intarakomalyasut said the intimidation of former premiers Chuan and Abhisit, as well as an assault on two students involved in a protest, must not be allowed to happen again…
Target of chain e-mails not mollified by apology – The Nation, August 28, 2011
…Somjit was referring to Pornthip Paksanont, chief of a red-shirt group in Phetchaburi province. Pornthip has admitted to sending the chain e-mail messages criticising the reporter for asking Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra some aggressive questions. Part of the e-mail said, “Remember her look. Wherever you find her, help me take care of her…”
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military