From a graphic circulated on social media: Left: “We don’t take sides, but we would like to see Thailand return to democracy.” W. Patrick Murphy, the US charge d’ affaires of the US Embassy in Thailand
Caption: Only when the US stops calling corruption “democracy”, then the problem will end.
[At right is an image showing a warehouse with a fake interior intended to overstate quantities of rice. Critics contend that the rice pledging scheme was an attempt to use taxpayer money to reward Pheu Thai supporters and enrich its MPs to ensure government stability until a Thaksin amnesty could be granted.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work