Debt headache for Thai tycoon as protests bruise baht – Reuters, January 21, 2014
…”There would be three risks,” said Nirgunan Tiruchelvam, a Singapore-based analyst for Standard Chartered, who rates CP ALL stock as ‘underperform’. “One is the depreciation of the currency; second is the roll-out of new stores may not be as aggressive; and finally, whether same-store sales will measure up to the valuation that the company has…”
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter