- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
Dead baby bodies
From ThaiRath, by Sia, November 24, 2010
The cartoon title reads: The red shirt ghosts cry for six month, they pretend not to hear.
The cabinets at left have words that read: Dead baby bodies, victims of illegal clinics, illegal abortion clinics
The words coming out of the cabinets at top: Hue Hue HueU-wae U-wae [this is the sound of drying and wailing in Thai]
At right is the Ratchaprasong street sign.
The words above sign reads: We are killed at Ratchaprasong, We are killed at Kokwua intersection, We are shot at the Pan Fah, Soi Rangnam, Bonkai, Suan Lumpini [all areas where Red Shirts died during the protests]
[This cartoon complains that the media and public have been more concerned with the aborted babies scandal rather than the deaths that occurred among the Red Shirts.]