- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
Dead baby bodies
From ThaiRath, by Sia, November 24, 2010
The cartoon title reads: The red shirt ghosts cry for six month, they pretend not to hear.
The cabinets at left have words that read: Dead baby bodies, victims of illegal clinics, illegal abortion clinics
The words coming out of the cabinets at top: Hue Hue HueU-wae U-wae [this is the sound of drying and wailing in Thai]
At right is the Ratchaprasong street sign.
The words above sign reads: We are killed at Ratchaprasong, We are killed at Kokwua intersection, We are shot at the Pan Fah, Soi Rangnam, Bonkai, Suan Lumpini [all areas where Red Shirts died during the protests]
[This cartoon complains that the media and public have been more concerned with the aborted babies scandal rather than the deaths that occurred among the Red Shirts.]