From Arun, June 2, 2017
Bomb disposal officer: Please step back. Sorry for the inconvenience.
[This cartoon appears to make the joke that authorities are fearful of the consequences of voting and would like to put off elections.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017