“UK Fuels E-bill” (ebillinvoice.com) spam
…The Malwr report shows that it POSTs data to 220.127.116.11 (Ministry of Education, Thailand), which has been commonly used in this sort of attack (I strongly recommend that you block this IP)…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections