“UK Fuels E-bill” (ebillinvoice.com) spam
…The Malwr report shows that it POSTs data to 184.108.40.206 (Ministry of Education, Thailand), which has been commonly used in this sort of attack (I strongly recommend that you block this IP)…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth