From Naewna, May 13, 2019
Crocodile: Don’t worry, sir. I’m not hungry now.
On his back: Government with above-water level seats
Caption: Can either float or drown
[Refers to the Palang Pracharath and its coalition parties which wish to form a government and support Prayuth to cintinue to be the PM. This cartoon points out that the coalition will be unstable and that the junta will have give up a lot to its coalition partners for the government to remain intact.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out