From an image circulated on social media:
Cutting the budget for bike lanes.
Increasing the budget for Public Relations.
And they still say, they are supporting BIKE LANES?
Sign in the photo: Construction zone. Danger do not enter this area.
2014 Fiscal Year when the Department of Drainage and Sewerage received a government budget of 29.5 million baht in order to build pavements and bike lanes from Soi 39 to Asoke Bridge.
[Meanwhile] The Department of Deputy BMA received a government budget of 275 million baht for Public Relations.
2015 Fiscal Year
The Department of Drainage and Sewerage has not received any government budget. BUT
the Department of Deputy BMA has received the government budget for the Public Relation in the amount of 377 million baht.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?