Customers angry, staff defiant at China’s fake Apple Store – Reuters, July 22, 2011
…”The media is painting us to be a fake store but we don’t sell fakes, all our products are real, you can check it yourself,” said one employee, who didn’t want to give his name.
“There is no Chinese law that says I can’t decorate my shop the way I want to decorate it…”
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people