Customers angry, staff defiant at China’s fake Apple Store – Reuters, July 22, 2011
…”The media is painting us to be a fake store but we don’t sell fakes, all our products are real, you can check it yourself,” said one employee, who didn’t want to give his name.
“There is no Chinese law that says I can’t decorate my shop the way I want to decorate it…”
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018