Customers angry, staff defiant at China’s fake Apple Store – Reuters, July 22, 2011
…”The media is painting us to be a fake store but we don’t sell fakes, all our products are real, you can check it yourself,” said one employee, who didn’t want to give his name.
“There is no Chinese law that says I can’t decorate my shop the way I want to decorate it…”
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?