Customers angry, staff defiant at China’s fake Apple Store – Reuters, July 22, 2011
…”The media is painting us to be a fake store but we don’t sell fakes, all our products are real, you can check it yourself,” said one employee, who didn’t want to give his name.
“There is no Chinese law that says I can’t decorate my shop the way I want to decorate it…”
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018