From Thairath, February 1, 2014
Crying crocodile: Please sympathize with the rice farmers. Because of protests, rice farmers are not able to be paid for their mortgaged rice. Please sympathize the with rice farmers.
[In Thai as in English, there is a saying “crocodile’s tears” meaning a pretense to appear sympathetic by a vicious person. The statement is one made by Prime Minister Yingluck.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?