Crown Prince urges no payment – Bangkok Post, July 23, 2011
…”His Royal Highness has been concerned about Thai people’s feelings which may be misled over the issue into thinking that he violated aviation rules,” said Attorney-General Chulasingh Vasantasingh at a press conference yesterday.
“[I] would like the Thai people to understand the Crown Prince did not commit any violations and he isn’t involved in the legal fight between the government and German firm,” he said…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018