Crown Prince urges no payment – Bangkok Post, July 23, 2011
…”His Royal Highness has been concerned about Thai people’s feelings which may be misled over the issue into thinking that he violated aviation rules,” said Attorney-General Chulasingh Vasantasingh at a press conference yesterday.
“[I] would like the Thai people to understand the Crown Prince did not commit any violations and he isn’t involved in the legal fight between the government and German firm,” he said…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019