Crown Prince urges no payment – Bangkok Post, July 23, 2011
…”His Royal Highness has been concerned about Thai people’s feelings which may be misled over the issue into thinking that he violated aviation rules,” said Attorney-General Chulasingh Vasantasingh at a press conference yesterday.
“[I] would like the Thai people to understand the Crown Prince did not commit any violations and he isn’t involved in the legal fight between the government and German firm,” he said…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example