From Thairath, May 19, 2017
Title: Cruel camp. People’s maze.
On bombs from left to right: Bill on organic laws, National strategy, Bill on controlling the media, Bill on computers, Bill on cyber security, Article 44
On sigh held by PM Prayuth: Work 200%. No giving up the power
Phi Nooring: It’s not a fun game.
Mouse: If fail, you may die.
[Ridicules the government’s actions that seem to be aimed at controlling the press and freedom of expression in general.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017