From Thairath, May 19, 2017
Title: Cruel camp. People’s maze.
On bombs from left to right: Bill on organic laws, National strategy, Bill on controlling the media, Bill on computers, Bill on cyber security, Article 44
On sigh held by PM Prayuth: Work 200%. No giving up the power
Phi Nooring: It’s not a fun game.
Mouse: If fail, you may die.
[Ridicules the government’s actions that seem to be aimed at controlling the press and freedom of expression in general.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting