From Thairath, May 19, 2017
Title: Cruel camp. People’s maze.
On bombs from left to right: Bill on organic laws, National strategy, Bill on controlling the media, Bill on computers, Bill on cyber security, Article 44
On sigh held by PM Prayuth: Work 200%. No giving up the power
Phi Nooring: It’s not a fun game.
Mouse: If fail, you may die.
[Ridicules the government’s actions that seem to be aimed at controlling the press and freedom of expression in general.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter