From Thairath, May 19, 2017
Title: Cruel camp. People’s maze.
On bombs from left to right: Bill on organic laws, National strategy, Bill on controlling the media, Bill on computers, Bill on cyber security, Article 44
On sigh held by PM Prayuth: Work 200%. No giving up the power
Phi Nooring: It’s not a fun game.
Mouse: If fail, you may die.
[Ridicules the government’s actions that seem to be aimed at controlling the press and freedom of expression in general.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally