From Thairath, January 19, 2012
Left: After we enter the bank, we shoot into the air before starting the robbery…
Middle: Left man: … And shout: “Give us back democracy!” Right man: Why do we have to shout that?
Right: That way, if we’re arrested, we’ll be political prisoners.
[Refers to Red Shirts accused of acts of vandalism and terrorism who insist they are political prisoners.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in