From Thairath, January 19, 2012
Left: After we enter the bank, we shoot into the air before starting the robbery…
Middle: Left man: … And shout: “Give us back democracy!” Right man: Why do we have to shout that?
Right: That way, if we’re arrested, we’ll be political prisoners.
[Refers to Red Shirts accused of acts of vandalism and terrorism who insist they are political prisoners.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter