From Thairath, January 19, 2012
Left: After we enter the bank, we shoot into the air before starting the robbery…
Middle: Left man: … And shout: “Give us back democracy!” Right man: Why do we have to shout that?
Right: That way, if we’re arrested, we’ll be political prisoners.
[Refers to Red Shirts accused of acts of vandalism and terrorism who insist they are political prisoners.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist