From Thairath, January 19, 2012
Left: After we enter the bank, we shoot into the air before starting the robbery…
Middle: Left man: … And shout: “Give us back democracy!” Right man: Why do we have to shout that?
Right: That way, if we’re arrested, we’ll be political prisoners.
[Refers to Red Shirts accused of acts of vandalism and terrorism who insist they are political prisoners.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party