From Thairath, January 19, 2012
Left: After we enter the bank, we shoot into the air before starting the robbery…
Middle: Left man: … And shout: “Give us back democracy!” Right man: Why do we have to shout that?
Right: That way, if we’re arrested, we’ll be political prisoners.
[Refers to Red Shirts accused of acts of vandalism and terrorism who insist they are political prisoners.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?