From Komchadluek, July 1, 2012
Sign on left: The way to return home safely without being punished
Sign on right: Democracy
[Meaning Thaksin is having his political party attempt to rewrite the constitution to enable his pardon. This rewrite is expected to weaken checks and balances on the government as well as cement the government’s hold on power.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament