[Refers to judges under pressure by Red Shirts who are trying to prevent a ruling against the Pheu Thai Party. To refer to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult meaning they are stupid. Here it is used to refer to the pro-Thaksin Red Shirts.
Red Shirts have been protesting at the Constitution Court demanding that all nine judges resign by May 8 to make way for new judges to be appointed by the Red Shirts. They claimed that the court is a legacy of the 2007 coup and rules on cases beyond its jurisdiction.
The cartoonist calls on people to support the judges who are facing Red Shirt threats.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out