[Refers to judges under pressure by Red Shirts who are trying to prevent a ruling against the Pheu Thai Party. To refer to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult meaning they are stupid. Here it is used to refer to the pro-Thaksin Red Shirts.
Red Shirts have been protesting at the Constitution Court demanding that all nine judges resign by May 8 to make way for new judges to be appointed by the Red Shirts. They claimed that the court is a legacy of the 2007 coup and rules on cases beyond its jurisdiction.
The cartoonist calls on people to support the judges who are facing Red Shirt threats.]
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019