Court acquits group of Moonies – The Nation, Spetember 2, 2011
Dr Lek Thaveetermsakul, secretary-general of the local arm of the Unification Church’s Universal Peace Federation, was overjoyed when the Supreme Court acquitted him and seven others yesterday of charges related to racketeering, public deception and posing a threat to national security. The charges were filed by the National Peace-Keeping Council (NPKC) in 1991…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?