Court acquits group of Moonies – The Nation, Spetember 2, 2011
Dr Lek Thaveetermsakul, secretary-general of the local arm of the Unification Church’s Universal Peace Federation, was overjoyed when the Supreme Court acquitted him and seven others yesterday of charges related to racketeering, public deception and posing a threat to national security. The charges were filed by the National Peace-Keeping Council (NPKC) in 1991…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?