Countdown to Purple Line launch begins – Bangkok Post, September 22, 2016
…That day will end a long wait for the new 23-kilometre elevated rail track linking Bangkok’s Bang Sue and Nonthaburi’s Bang Ya, aiming to provide faster and more convenient travel between the capital and the neighbouring province.
…Members of the public will be able to travel for free on the line from May to July, ahead of the August launch date, as part of test runs for the route, said Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA) governor Peerayudh Singpatanakul. Following its Aug 12 launch, travellers will be required to pay a fare…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018