Countdown to Purple Line launch begins – Bangkok Post, September 22, 2016
…That day will end a long wait for the new 23-kilometre elevated rail track linking Bangkok’s Bang Sue and Nonthaburi’s Bang Ya, aiming to provide faster and more convenient travel between the capital and the neighbouring province.
…Members of the public will be able to travel for free on the line from May to July, ahead of the August launch date, as part of test runs for the route, said Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA) governor Peerayudh Singpatanakul. Following its Aug 12 launch, travellers will be required to pay a fare…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter