From Thairath, December 25, 2013
Soldier: Sir, you want us to be in the middle. Could you show me how to stand in the middle?
[Amid the conflict between pro- and anti-government supporters, army Commander-in-Chief General Prayuth Chan-ocha made statements that the army would stay neutral and asked the government and anti-government groups not to bring soldiers into the political dispute. The cartoonist seems to say that it is impossible for the army to stay neutral.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?