From Komchadluek, January 3, 2013
On the sheep skin: First-car policy
On the wolf: Oil and annual vehicle tax
[This refers to the government encouraging people to take advantage of the first-car policy without disclosing the burdens that the people will have from this policy.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting