From Komchadluek, January 3, 2013
On the sheep skin: First-car policy
On the wolf: Oil and annual vehicle tax
[This refers to the government encouraging people to take advantage of the first-car policy without disclosing the burdens that the people will have from this policy.]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police