From Manager, April 2, 2012
The bloodied bodies read: Return smartly
The caption reads: You can do it
[This refers to the idea that ever since Newin first sent armed men to attack the PAD in 2008, and on through the Red Shirt protest events of 2009 and 2010, that Thaksin has been using his supporters to fight and die for his return to politics.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament