From Manager, April 2, 2012
The bloodied bodies read: Return smartly
The caption reads: You can do it
[This refers to the idea that ever since Newin first sent armed men to attack the PAD in 2008, and on through the Red Shirt protest events of 2009 and 2010, that Thaksin has been using his supporters to fight and die for his return to politics.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work