From Thairath, June 26, 2014
Title: Cookie Run… Dangerous!
On a paper held by Cookie run: Kids are charged with a 100,000 baht phone bill.
Mouse: Kids are still innocent.
[Refers to the news stories referring to children unwittingly running up phone bills while playing the popular game Cookie Run.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example