From Thairath, June 26, 2014
Title: Cookie Run… Dangerous!
On a paper held by Cookie run: Kids are charged with a 100,000 baht phone bill.
Mouse: Kids are still innocent.
[Refers to the news stories referring to children unwittingly running up phone bills while playing the popular game Cookie Run.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Thai markets open for the Chinese