Conversations with Thaksin: From Exile to Deliverance: Thailand’s Populist Tycoon Tells His Story – September 13, 2011
[An upcoming book, apparently about Thaksin's "triumphant return."]
Going home is an iconic theme of literature and music that touches everyone’s heart. Bur rarely has that journey looked more like an impossible dream than for Thaksin Shinawatra, the much loved and much hated former prime minister of Thailand. Expelled from the former Siam by a military coup in 2006, the cell-phone billionaire retreated to a dacha in Dubai to bide his time and plot his triumphant return…
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007