Controversial decisions by key govt agencies – The Nation, November 10, 2014
The purpose of the independent organisations under the constitution was to prevent abuse of power by politicians, political parties or agencies. They were meant to be independent of political influence, but in the past, they were seen as being political tools to support or persecute some politicians rather than scrutinise them under the justice system. Here are some examples of their controversial resolutions or rulings that have been criticised for being politicised…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts