Constructing the new garbage terminal
- March 11, 2003
Wisarut reports: Bangkok City Council has condemned BMA City Hall for coming up with a plan to construct a garbage terminal at Bang Son (with bidding on April 1, 2004). City Hall is doing this without revealing details of the plan to the BMA City Council or local people. That is the same old dirty trick to get a percentage of the budget without returning it back to the Budget Bureau. This also creates serious conflicts between BMA and local people since locals have no say. The BMA Board is out of touch.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament