US tourist died of brain edema, not poison: police – thanhniennews.com, September 21, 2012
…The paper said Bowerman’s friends have raised the possibility that the two women were poisoned through exposure to a pesticide or some other toxic substance.
According to an AP report Tuesday, Bowerman’s family and friends have launched a letter-writing campaign to get the US government to seek answers to her death.
Karin Bowerman’s sister, Ashley Bowerman, said their campaign has spread to at least 12 states, the newswire reported.
International media reports have linked the deaths to an incident in Thailand in June in which two Canadian sisters were found dead in their hotel room, covered in vomit, CNN and CDC News reported…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees