US tourist died of brain edema, not poison: police – thanhniennews.com, September 21, 2012
…The paper said Bowerman’s friends have raised the possibility that the two women were poisoned through exposure to a pesticide or some other toxic substance.
According to an AP report Tuesday, Bowerman’s family and friends have launched a letter-writing campaign to get the US government to seek answers to her death.
Karin Bowerman’s sister, Ashley Bowerman, said their campaign has spread to at least 12 states, the newswire reported.
International media reports have linked the deaths to an incident in Thailand in June in which two Canadian sisters were found dead in their hotel room, covered in vomit, CNN and CDC News reported…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter