Concerted effort for Makkasan – Bangkok Post, May 16, 2013
…The concert, which is a part of the campaign calling for more petitioners, aims to save Bangkok’s last remaining green space, in the Makkasan area, and turn the 500-rai plot into a public park with a museum. Its owner, the State Railway of Thailand, plans to develop the plot into Makkasan Complex. Earlier this year, more than 10,000 petitioners signed up to ask the SRT to keep the green space.
The activist group will later submit the petition to the SRT.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell