Concerted effort for Makkasan – Bangkok Post, May 16, 2013
…The concert, which is a part of the campaign calling for more petitioners, aims to save Bangkok’s last remaining green space, in the Makkasan area, and turn the 500-rai plot into a public park with a museum. Its owner, the State Railway of Thailand, plans to develop the plot into Makkasan Complex. Earlier this year, more than 10,000 petitioners signed up to ask the SRT to keep the green space.
The activist group will later submit the petition to the SRT.
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs