Concerns over Thailand’s plan to artificially inflate rice price – ABC, October 9, 2011
…But Thailand is the world’s largest exporter of rice, and the move to artificially inflate the price has created concern about the distortion of the international export market and the price of rice to consumers…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash