From Manager, March 14, 2013
Left, Thaksin Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until the 2.2 trillion baht-loan bill is approved by the parliament. Then, we can do it.
Caption below his picture: A concern of the brother…
Right, Yingluck Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until I wear all dresses I have already prepared to show people. Then, we can do it.
Caption below her picture: [a concern] …of the sister.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s