From Manager, March 14, 2013
Left, Thaksin Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until the 2.2 trillion baht-loan bill is approved by the parliament. Then, we can do it.
Caption below his picture: A concern of the brother…
Right, Yingluck Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until I wear all dresses I have already prepared to show people. Then, we can do it.
Caption below her picture: [a concern] …of the sister.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies