From Manager, March 14, 2013
Left, Thaksin Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until the 2.2 trillion baht-loan bill is approved by the parliament. Then, we can do it.
Caption below his picture: A concern of the brother…
Right, Yingluck Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until I wear all dresses I have already prepared to show people. Then, we can do it.
Caption below her picture: [a concern] …of the sister.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes