From Manager, March 14, 2013
Left, Thaksin Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until the 2.2 trillion baht-loan bill is approved by the parliament. Then, we can do it.
Caption below his picture: A concern of the brother…
Right, Yingluck Shinawatra: A reconciliation bill may cause the government to be dissolved. We have to wait until I wear all dresses I have already prepared to show people. Then, we can do it.
Caption below her picture: [a concern] …of the sister.
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country
- The burning parties