Computer crime laws belie Thai claim to modern society – CPJ, May 31, 2012
…Thailand’s Computer Crimes Act is written so that those who run the computers that “import [unlawful] computer data” are as guilty as those who created that content. In other words, just having a computer carry disloyal content is as great a crime as saying it yourself. Even deleting the messages does not eliminate the guilt. The moment the words are posted via your computer, you are guilty…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- The outrageous denial
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions