From Naewna, December 16, 2017
Left, Red Shirt leader Nattawut: Burn them all. I’ll take responsibility.
Right: Come take responsibility inside the jail our friend Ten [Nattawut’s nickname]. It is much better than talking about responsibility outside.
[This cartoon references arson threats and suggests that Red Shirts cease agitating for politicians and instead take care of those who acted on the Red Shirt’s behalf and have ended up with long prison terms.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018