From Naewna, December 16, 2017
Left, Red Shirt leader Nattawut: Burn them all. I’ll take responsibility.
Right: Come take responsibility inside the jail our friend Ten [Nattawut’s nickname]. It is much better than talking about responsibility outside.
[This cartoon references arson threats and suggests that Red Shirts cease agitating for politicians and instead take care of those who acted on the Red Shirt’s behalf and have ended up with long prison terms.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies