From Naewna, December 16, 2017
Left, Red Shirt leader Nattawut: Burn them all. I’ll take responsibility.
Right: Come take responsibility inside the jail our friend Ten [Nattawut’s nickname]. It is much better than talking about responsibility outside.
[This cartoon references arson threats and suggests that Red Shirts cease agitating for politicians and instead take care of those who acted on the Red Shirt’s behalf and have ended up with long prison terms.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017