From Naewna, December 16, 2017
Left, Red Shirt leader Nattawut: Burn them all. I’ll take responsibility.
Right: Come take responsibility inside the jail our friend Ten [Nattawut’s nickname]. It is much better than talking about responsibility outside.
[This cartoon references arson threats and suggests that Red Shirts cease agitating for politicians and instead take care of those who acted on the Red Shirt’s behalf and have ended up with long prison terms.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist