From Thairath, January 30, 2016
Caption: Follow correct specifications… make this really perfect.
On coffin shaped like Democracy Monument: Without people’s acknowledgement version. Meechai builds, Buddhist year 2559 
Meechai Ruchuphan, the chairman of Thailand’s Constitution Drafting Committee, holds a Hitler doll and a hammer.
On corpse: Democracy
On soldier’s jacket: Return happiness [the junta’s motto]
On the paper he holds: NCPO constitution
Mouse: Creative or destroying?
Mouse man: Contained. Ready to cremate.
[This accuses the military of writing an undemocratic constitution.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!