From Thairath, January 30, 2016
Caption: Follow correct specifications… make this really perfect.
On coffin shaped like Democracy Monument: Without people’s acknowledgement version. Meechai builds, Buddhist year 2559 
Meechai Ruchuphan, the chairman of Thailand’s Constitution Drafting Committee, holds a Hitler doll and a hammer.
On corpse: Democracy
On soldier’s jacket: Return happiness [the junta’s motto]
On the paper he holds: NCPO constitution
Mouse: Creative or destroying?
Mouse man: Contained. Ready to cremate.
[This accuses the military of writing an undemocratic constitution.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in