From Thairath, January 30, 2016
Caption: Follow correct specifications… make this really perfect.
On coffin shaped like Democracy Monument: Without people’s acknowledgement version. Meechai builds, Buddhist year 2559 
Meechai Ruchuphan, the chairman of Thailand’s Constitution Drafting Committee, holds a Hitler doll and a hammer.
On corpse: Democracy
On soldier’s jacket: Return happiness [the junta’s motto]
On the paper he holds: NCPO constitution
Mouse: Creative or destroying?
Mouse man: Contained. Ready to cremate.
[This accuses the military of writing an undemocratic constitution.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?