From Thairath, January 30, 2016
Caption: Follow correct specifications… make this really perfect.
On coffin shaped like Democracy Monument: Without people’s acknowledgement version. Meechai builds, Buddhist year 2559 
Meechai Ruchuphan, the chairman of Thailand’s Constitution Drafting Committee, holds a Hitler doll and a hammer.
On corpse: Democracy
On soldier’s jacket: Return happiness [the junta’s motto]
On the paper he holds: NCPO constitution
Mouse: Creative or destroying?
Mouse man: Contained. Ready to cremate.
[This accuses the military of writing an undemocratic constitution.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts