From Thairath, January 30, 2016
Caption: Follow correct specifications… make this really perfect.
On coffin shaped like Democracy Monument: Without people’s acknowledgement version. Meechai builds, Buddhist year 2559 
Meechai Ruchuphan, the chairman of Thailand’s Constitution Drafting Committee, holds a Hitler doll and a hammer.
On corpse: Democracy
On soldier’s jacket: Return happiness [the junta’s motto]
On the paper he holds: NCPO constitution
Mouse: Creative or destroying?
Mouse man: Contained. Ready to cremate.
[This accuses the military of writing an undemocratic constitution.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter