From Manager, March 28, 2019
Pheu Thai’s Sudarat: We will gather more than 250 seats… and will be the leader to form the government.
[Refers to Pheu Thai Party’s strategy leader Sudarat Keyuraphan announcing that it would gather 250 seats to form the government.
The Pheu Thai party’s coalition would include Future Forward led by party’s leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit and secretary general Piyabutr Saengkanokkul (two men to the right of Sudarat), Seri Ruam Thai, Prachachart, Puea Chat, New Economics and Thai People Power parties.
The cartoonist uses cobras to mean people who switch their allegiances at the last minute. He suggests that at least some parties might change their minds to join rival coalitions as it becomes clear that the military has no intention of allowing parties directed by Taksin to return to power.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear