City traders vow to sue UDD, govt – Bangkok Post, May 21, 2011
…For the red shirts’ memorial gathering on Thursday, the UDD told the RSTA and police that protesters would not block roads and would end the rally as planned.
“They broke all the agreements. We’re in trouble again and again,” Mr Chai said.
“If the government can’t handle this issue and lets demonstrations happen everywhere, it should not manage the country anymore. We pay tax but the protests infringe on our rights and cost us money…”
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context