City traders vow to sue UDD, govt – Bangkok Post, May 21, 2011
…For the red shirts’ memorial gathering on Thursday, the UDD told the RSTA and police that protesters would not block roads and would end the rally as planned.
“They broke all the agreements. We’re in trouble again and again,” Mr Chai said.
“If the government can’t handle this issue and lets demonstrations happen everywhere, it should not manage the country anymore. We pay tax but the protests infringe on our rights and cost us money…”
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out