City traders vow to sue UDD, govt – Bangkok Post, May 21, 2011
…For the red shirts’ memorial gathering on Thursday, the UDD told the RSTA and police that protesters would not block roads and would end the rally as planned.
“They broke all the agreements. We’re in trouble again and again,” Mr Chai said.
“If the government can’t handle this issue and lets demonstrations happen everywhere, it should not manage the country anymore. We pay tax but the protests infringe on our rights and cost us money…”
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?