The sign reads: When politicians say the word about honesty and frankness – How can the people become happy? I urge to be in the opposition party – Vote Chuwit every zone-the whole nation–Rakprathedthai Party
[the words “honesty” and “frankness” are used as ironically here as it is assumed the readers would understand the duplicity of politicians]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting