Creatures of the Night – The Nation, October 16, 2012
…Sometimes it takes an outsider to see the appeal of places or things that locals can be blind to. For Chris Coles, an American artist who has lived in Bangkok on and off for more than a decade, the urban jungle is the source of his inspiration…
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later