Chlorpyrifos: Toxin ‘likely’ cause of Sarah Carter’s death

Toxin ‘likely’ cause of Sarah Carter’s death – www.stuff.co.nz, May 8, 2011
…The fact traces of chlorpyrifos were found three months after Carter’s death and after the room was cleaned suggested there was a high concentration when she was staying there.
“I think she has been killed by an overzealous sprayer who’s been acting on the instructions of the hotel owner to deal with bed bugs,” McDowall said.
Even a slight mistake in the dosage of chlorpyrifos, which has been banned for indoor use in many countries, could be lethal, he said…

This entry was posted in 2Bangkok News. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Chlorpyrifos: Toxin ‘likely’ cause of Sarah Carter’s death

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.