Toxin ‘likely’ cause of Sarah Carter’s death – www.stuff.co.nz, May 8, 2011
…The fact traces of chlorpyrifos were found three months after Carter’s death and after the room was cleaned suggested there was a high concentration when she was staying there.
“I think she has been killed by an overzealous sprayer who’s been acting on the instructions of the hotel owner to deal with bed bugs,” McDowall said.
Even a slight mistake in the dosage of chlorpyrifos, which has been banned for indoor use in many countries, could be lethal, he said…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?