Chinese Uighars “now regretted their decision as it has caused major problems for many countries” – July 10, 2015
…He stated that he had met with a senior Chinese official who reassured him that the Uighur migrant were being cared for and he was also allowed to speak to them personally.
At present, Mr Anusit reports that they are being housed at recuperation center in Xinjiang province.
He also reports that leaders of the migrants had informed him that they were misled by international human traffickers into travelling to other countries and now regretted their decision as it has caused major problems for many countries…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?