Chinese Uighars “now regretted their decision as it has caused major problems for many countries” – July 10, 2015
…He stated that he had met with a senior Chinese official who reassured him that the Uighur migrant were being cared for and he was also allowed to speak to them personally.
At present, Mr Anusit reports that they are being housed at recuperation center in Xinjiang province.
He also reports that leaders of the migrants had informed him that they were misled by international human traffickers into travelling to other countries and now regretted their decision as it has caused major problems for many countries…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out