Chinese Uighars “now regretted their decision as it has caused major problems for many countries” – July 10, 2015
…He stated that he had met with a senior Chinese official who reassured him that the Uighur migrant were being cared for and he was also allowed to speak to them personally.
At present, Mr Anusit reports that they are being housed at recuperation center in Xinjiang province.
He also reports that leaders of the migrants had informed him that they were misled by international human traffickers into travelling to other countries and now regretted their decision as it has caused major problems for many countries…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018