Can Cartoons Explain the Horror of North Korea to the Chinese? – Time, February 18, 2014
…So how did Chinese — living in a country that has in its own history of human-rights abuses committed in the name of a twisted socialist ideology — react to the graphic drawings posted on Weibo? (The microblogging platform is popular in part because Twitter is blocked in China.) Opinion, as so often happens on social media, was divided…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter