Torment in Thailand: Chinese Embassy Versus Grandma – Epoch Times, July 23, 2012
…According to Mrs. Lin, the local police chief believes that the attack was carried out by Chinese agents hired by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to attempt to silence her voice of protest. The police chief told Mrs. Lin to be careful, and that he would investigate the case. Thailand media reported the incident.
Mrs. Lin resumed her protest after recovering from the beating. Starting July 18, she began displaying an even bigger banner, which reads: “Persecution Can Only Be Stopped by Disintegrating the CCP…”
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019