The MRT (underground train) Blue Line Extension Project.
Hua Lamphong-Bang Khae and Bang Sue-Tha Phra Section
For Thonburi people. Open in 2017.
Follow the government’s policy to complete the project within 4 years
Call center 02-716-4044
Transport Ministry www.mrta.co.th Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA).
Station on the billboard: Wat Mangkon Kamalawat Station is a part of the blue line extension project which passes the Chinatown.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight