The MRT (underground train) Blue Line Extension Project.
Hua Lamphong-Bang Khae and Bang Sue-Tha Phra Section
For Thonburi people. Open in 2017.
Follow the government’s policy to complete the project within 4 years
Call center 02-716-4044
Transport Ministry www.mrta.co.th Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA).
Station on the billboard: Wat Mangkon Kamalawat Station is a part of the blue line extension project which passes the Chinatown.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees