The MRT (underground train) Blue Line Extension Project.
Hua Lamphong-Bang Khae and Bang Sue-Tha Phra Section
For Thonburi people. Open in 2017.
Follow the government’s policy to complete the project within 4 years
Call center 02-716-4044
Transport Ministry www.mrta.co.th Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA).
Station on the billboard: Wat Mangkon Kamalawat Station is a part of the blue line extension project which passes the Chinatown.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in