The MRT (underground train) Blue Line Extension Project.
Hua Lamphong-Bang Khae and Bang Sue-Tha Phra Section
For Thonburi people. Open in 2017.
Follow the government’s policy to complete the project within 4 years
Call center 02-716-4044
Transport Ministry www.mrta.co.th Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA).
Station on the billboard: Wat Mangkon Kamalawat Station is a part of the blue line extension project which passes the Chinatown.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow