The MRT (underground train) Blue Line Extension Project.
Hua Lamphong-Bang Khae and Bang Sue-Tha Phra Section
For Thonburi people. Open in 2017.
Follow the government’s policy to complete the project within 4 years
Call center 02-716-4044
Transport Ministry www.mrta.co.th Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA).
Station on the billboard: Wat Mangkon Kamalawat Station is a part of the blue line extension project which passes the Chinatown.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die