From an image circulated on social media: 23 May 2557, Chinese President Xi Jinping calls for all Thai political groups to be patient and compromise with each in order to bring the country back to normalcy soon. Outsiders shall not intervene in Thailand’s internal affairs. He believes that Thais can deal with the situation and wish the country to get through this crisis soon.
Caption: The West shall not intervene.
[The words of China toward the political situation in Thailand are used to contrast with words from the U.S. critical of the coup and the impeachment of Yingluck.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019