From an image circulated on social media: 23 May 2557, Chinese President Xi Jinping calls for all Thai political groups to be patient and compromise with each in order to bring the country back to normalcy soon. Outsiders shall not intervene in Thailand’s internal affairs. He believes that Thais can deal with the situation and wish the country to get through this crisis soon.
Caption: The West shall not intervene.
[The words of China toward the political situation in Thailand are used to contrast with words from the U.S. critical of the coup and the impeachment of Yingluck.]
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive