From an image circulated on social media: 23 May 2557, Chinese President Xi Jinping calls for all Thai political groups to be patient and compromise with each in order to bring the country back to normalcy soon. Outsiders shall not intervene in Thailand’s internal affairs. He believes that Thais can deal with the situation and wish the country to get through this crisis soon.
Caption: The West shall not intervene.
[The words of China toward the political situation in Thailand are used to contrast with words from the U.S. critical of the coup and the impeachment of Yingluck.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble