Thailand’s railway system shows its age – aljazeera, January 30, 2015
…AJ: But Thailand’s current train network hasn’t had any investment in years, and needs a complete overhaul, so why not let the Chinese build Thailand a new railway?
Dr. Banomyong: Any train system would be welcome. But we need to be careful, we shouldn’t be taking the first gift that someone gives to us. You need to think in terms of connectivity. You need to think in terms of the management. It has to be thought through. If you don’t do that you will just end up with a line that will just link with Laos and China and that’s it. Is that what we really want?…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?