China Reacts to Burma’s Nascent Media Reform – The Irrawaddy, August 22, 2012
…“China should follow the trend of the times and look at the practical situation of the nation,” read an opinion piece in Tuesday’s the Global Times. “Rather than being perplexed and even letting backwater countries like Myanmar and Vietnam become our idols…”
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch